The Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law chooses to publish materials that contain:
• study of the contemporary issues of legal regulation;
• critical review and synthesis of proposals for the development of Russian legal regulation;
• compilation and analysis of empirical data obtained through research. This takes into account the relevance of the information on which the author relies;
• materials relating to previously unknown or undeveloped areas of lawmaking and law enforcement;
• constructive suggestions for improving legislation;
• new theoretical concepts that can stimulate further development of science.
Submitted work should be original, has not been published elsewhere and corresponding to subject-matter of the Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law. Materials, submitted concurrently to two or more publications, are not reviewed, and relations with author are terminated.
The length of the article should not be less than 70 000 symbols. Pages should be numbered. Typeface is Times New Roman. Line spacing is 1,5. Font size for main text is 14, for footnotes — 11. Footnotes should be numbered page-by page, numbering is consecutive.
Abbreviations and reductions should be expanded at their first usage in text, and legal instruments should contain the date of adoption, number and full official name. Source of publication of normative acts should not be specified. Specification of source of citation, factual and numeric data is mandatory.
Work should be submitted as a single file and comply with the following structure.
1. Metadata in Russian:
• heading of article;
• data on author (name and surname, current position, academic degree and rank);
• legal address of organization — current employer of author;
• abstract — structured abstract of 200 to 250 words, consisting of four paragraphs: setting of the problem; the goals and objectives of the study; methods; results, summary and conclusions;
• key words.
2. The text of the article that contains the following mandatory elements:
• setting of the problem (question to which an answer is given in the article);
• review of scientific literature with an introduction to the problem;
• research part;
• system of evidence and scientific reasoning;
• the results of the study;
• scientific apparatus and bibliography. Bibliographic references are made according to GOST (State Standard) 7.0.5-2008). The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and have been published.
3. Metadata in English (the requirements are the same as the metadata in Russian).
4. References (the list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and have been published).
Articles should be sent to an e-mail of the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org (own surname and the word "article" to be specified in the subject matter of the letter).
All articles submitted to the Editorial Office of the Journal are subject to review.
The Editorial Council composes the next issue of the Journal of Russian Law consist of the articles with the positive reviews, in accordance with the following approved by the chief editor of the headings:
• STATE AND LAW IN MODERN WORLD: PROBLEMS OF THEORY AND HISTORY
• CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LITIGATION, MUNICIPAL LAW IN COMPARATIVE LEGAL PERSPECTIVE
• CIVIL LAW. ENTREPRENEURIAL LAW. FAMILY LAW. PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW
• INTERNATIONAL AND INTEGRATION LAW. EUROPEAN LAW
• THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF COMPARATIVE LAW
• ADMINISTRATIVE LAW. FINANCIAL LAW. INFORMATION LAW
• COMPARATIVE RESEARCHES OF CRIMINAL LAW, CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL EXECUTIVE LAW
• LABOR LAW. SOCIAL WELFARE LAW
• LAND, NATURAL RESOURCES, ECOLOGICAL, AGRARIAN LAW OF RUSSIA AND FOREIGN COUNTRIES
• PROCEDURAL LAW
• COUNTERING CORRUPTION
• RESEARCHES OF YOUNG SCHOLARS
• MATERIALS OF THE VENICE COMISSION OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE
• LEGAL EVENTS
In case of refusal to publish an article, the Editorial Staff sends a motivated refusal to the author.
In case of positive decision on possibility of article publication the Editorial Staff send author an e-mail to specified electronic address.
Article, approved to publication, is subject to edition and proof corrections. If actualization of manuscript or approval of conceptual editing is required author should be obliged to reply to the Editorial Staff in specified term.
Peer-review and publication of articles is free of payments.