[Zhurnal zarubezhnogo zakonodatel’stva i sravnitel’nogo pravovedeniya]
Certificate of registration: ПИ No. ФС77-57274 on March 12, 2014
ISSN 1991-3222 (print)
ISSN 2587-9995 (online)
LEGAL PUBLISHING HOUSE “NORMA”
T. Y. KHABRIEVA, director of the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, titular member of the International Academy of Comparative Law, member of the Bureau of the European Commission for Democracy through Law (Venice Commission of the Council of Europe), doctor of legal sciences, professor, honored lawyer of the Russian Federation
The Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law is included into:
• the List of peer-reviewed journals recommended by the Supreme Certification Commission under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
• the Russian Science Citation Index.
The Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law is oriented to scientists and practitioners who are dealing with problems of legal regulation.
Main objectives of the Journal:
• review of foreign experience of legal regulation in order to familiarize Russian scientists and practitioners with the most effective practices of regulating public relations;
• comparative-legal analysis of foreign and Russian experience;
• search for better decision in the field of lawmaking, public administration, legal regulation, law enforcement practice;
• maintenance of continuity of fundamental scientific thought;
• expansion of the international audience of readers, increase of interest of foreign specialists in the Russian legal science;
• consolidation of efforts of the scientific community in solving legal problems related to the processes of integration, globalization and effective interaction of states.
The Journal publishes the results of Russian and foreign doctrinal researches reflecting the main trends in the development of legislative branches, experience that served as a starting point for synthesizing the new ideas and discoveries in the field of law. Preference is given to articles which combine theory and practice, contain analytical materials, constructive proposals on the most effective ways and methods of legal regulation.
The Journal welcomes interdisciplinary research which contributes to the achievement of its goals, provides a discussion platform for representatives of not only different scientific views, but also different sciences and scientific schools.
The content of articles and publications of the Journal of leading scientists, prominent political and public figures of Russia, France, Germany, Finland, Switzerland and other countries attract the attention of readers. The Journal also publishes articles of representatives of international organizations - Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), the International Anti-Corruption Academy, the European Commission for Democracy through Law of the Council of Europe (Venice Commission) and others.
The materials of the Journal give impetus to new large-scale comparative-legal research and legislative works; the combination of the scientific traditions of the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation and the innovations of the Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law ensures the constant interaction of science and practice, opening up new horizons for development.